Sherrys Upper and Lower Forty

Sherrys Upper and Lower Forty

Week of Thanksgiving 2010

Week of Thanksgiving 2010

Week of 8 22 10

Week of 8 22 10
Beans are growing great

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Day After

Thanksgiving is over and I have no idea what I will do with all of the food left over. We had way too much and we were all full.

The one area we had no problem "selling the items", as my father-in-law used to say, was the pies. They were a big hit and so was the squash casserole, sweet potatoes, turkey, dressing, etc. However, there is only so much of that stuff that you can eat.

We included some patty pan squash in our casserole as a symbolic offering from my garden. It was great to have the children home and it is also great to have the peace return to our abode.

I can truly say that having friends and family at our table is the best blessing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment